Tuesday, March 8, 2011

one life

Yesterday was the aniversary of the death of my cousin Lory. she was a young adolescent when she died in a car accident. I never met her, as she died before i was born. She would be around 37 if she was still alive right now. i decided to write about this because even though years have passed, her death still affects the lives of the people who knew her.

I don't think you ever get over the death of a loved one. Their memories and lessons they taught you linger in your heart and mind forever.
Last year i lost two people i knew. We weren't close friends but still their deaths impacted me. It made me realise how mortal we actually are and that life is too short to waste worrying about the future all the time.  You need to have fun while you are young, experience things, and do spontaneous and crazy things that make you smile and fuck the people who judge you for it.
Thats why i  do stupid and crazy things,  I don't regret anything in my life because every experience, friensthip, hardship, moment, shaped me into who I am today. and I like who I am.

I'd just like to thank everyone who helped me make me who I am today. Everyone has impacted me and i've impacted you in some way too.

So just hold your friends and family close, and let them know how much you love them and appreciate their presence in your life. Have fun and experience things, don't worry and fret your life away. Life is too short and you ae not given a second chance. have no regrets and keep your heart open to new people. even though it may hurt you will beinfit from it in the end.

RIP Lory, Mike, Emily.

You are missed.

xoxo.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment