Saturday, March 5, 2011

SPIDERMAN!!!

Hi blog followers!


Keeping with the general subject of love from my last post, I will let you in on a semi-secret (only if u really know me you would know this) of mine. I am in love with Spiderman. Now i know what you all are thinking....he's a fictional character....but that didn't stop girls from falling in love with Edward from Twilight. And at least in Spiderman's story, it’s not mythical powers that give him his superhuman abilities...but a fluke scientific accident of sorts.


Spiderman is two people in one, the nerdy Peter Parker, and the crime-fighting superhero....and i love both of these parts....especially the nerdy part. I have a thing for the endearing nerdy type....and Peter Parker embodies that entirely. I love dorks, and nerds but they have to have a few qualities that keep them from playing dungeons and dragons in their basement forever lol.  I love smarts in a man....and Peter defiantly has those.
Peter is dedicated. He is working at  the newspaper, and does well in school...which in itself is pretty good....but then on top of that...he saves the city from bad guys. That's impressive as hell.  And also the effort that it must take in order for him to keep his alternate life secret is commendable.


The one draw back of his full life....is that i don't know where i would fit in. Thats a sobering thought.


 I know that I've described superman as well as spiderman...with the nerdy guy with the secret life....but Spiderman beats superman in my mind every time. I don't know what it is....perhaps its that Spiderman gets his ass kicked sometimes before he finally beats the bad guys...while superman is near invincible...which kinda takes the fun out of the story.


Anyways....Spiderman is the love of my life and if i ever find someone i want to spend time with...tell him of my obsession...and its a secret dream of mine to be seduced by spiderman....hahaha


So there is some insight into my messed up psyche. Hope you enjoyed...


Who is the most "do"able superhero in your opinion??






And being honest....Peter looks damn fine in his spandex outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment