Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Year Old Men

A few months ago, my cousin pointed out a startling but true fact about me. I love men that are in their thirties. Its a known fact. Just imagine for a moment, 90% of the celebrity men i have crushes on are over the age of 30. Maybe its the experience that those men have, or the fact that they are successful, or the fact that they are still smokin hot being older than 30....whatever it is I LOVE THEM FOR IT!!!

Following is a list of my top five 30+ year old men:

1. Ben Kowalewicz---lead singer of my fav band Billy Talent and fellow canadian!--age 35.
2. Ryan Reynolds--actor supreme and also a fellow Canadian--age 34
3. Daniel Tosh---fav Comedian and tv show host----age 35
4. James Franco--actor-but is also a painter, model, screenwriter, director and producer- age 32
5. Ryan Gosling---actor and another Canadian--age 30

I love them and ever given the chance i would jump their bones.

Keep in mind there are other 30  year old men that i love but i chose top 5 for the purposes of this blog as not to go on forever.

That being said, i think it is important to clarify a little bit. I only love certain 30 year old men. Not the Creepers that hit on you right away beacuse you are 18 and at a club or send you email bc of your pic on fb(has happened to me....a few times)....only the distinguished and professionally sucessful and non-creepy guys.

Perhaps i am just to mature for men my age.....hahahaha---right. i duno what it is but, especially the men I mentioned, just send my blood boiling and my heart a pitter-patter. I wonder when I'm thirty, if I will still find them attractive??....hmmm.....

I know that the age difference between me and these men is a little shudder-worthy. but age is just a number and love shall prevail!!

If u have crushes on other or agree with my taste in 30 year old men please let me know lol!!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment