Monday, February 7, 2011

me!

hey! so i have intended to start a blog since September, but have failed to go any farther than making myself an account lol. i've gained the courage to start today lol.  life is never boring, especially for a first year university student lol.

I dunno exactly what i want this blog to be about, but i guess we will see as i go. expect randomness and questionable santiy at times. Ohh and if you get offended by profain language i'd advise you to press the back button and never return to this blog

I hope you think my insights and thoughts and feelings are valid, or at least humerous!

And if your a hater my bestie Puja is gunna take an "iron to your face you wrinkled b***h"
 lmao! (thank you Nicki Minaj for those inspiring lyrics)

"Check it out!"


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment