Friday, February 11, 2011

ultimate sport of sexiness---pole daincing!!!

Hey! so i chose to write on this particular subject because, due to my third session of pole dancing lessons yesterday, i am sore and super bruised and can not move my right arm very much or else my muscles scream. but i'm sure i will be better by tomorrow....and i plan on lathering A535 rub all over my self after i am finished this post.


Now, when i tell people that i have started pole-dancing, they look at me weird, and i see it in some people's eyes, i become an immediate sex object, and lose my holds on remaining a human being in their opinion, but i do not think that should be the case! I decided to take pole dancing lessons with my friend Sarah for a few reasons, some very practical, some not so practical:


  1.  Looks like fun, and i expected it to be hard, but it totally blew my expectations away.
  2.  good way to exercise and get the bikini body i have always wanted.
  3. even though it was sort of expensive to take the classes, i think of it more as an investment. by investing my $158 into my lessons, i have a fallback career option if the whole law school thing doesn't work out.
  4.  it isn't only a fall back position, it could turn out to be a way that i pay for my steep tuition at law school. people complain about their $7000 undergraduate tuition, but i know what is in my future....around $30 000 tuition, for law school, and that doesn't even include books, so i think having a job on the side....which i assume tips very well....would be of great value to me.
  5. ability to use it as a pick up line of sorts. imagine, you are at a club, and you see a cute guy. you just have to say, "I can dance on a pole." and you raise yourself above your competition by kilometers.
  6. for later planning. my skills, if i keep practicing, would make my husband happy i think, and guarantee myself a long, faithful, marriage lmao!


So those, among others are the main reasons why i chose to take up the sport of pole dancing. 


On a side note, now that i appreciate how hard working on a pole can be, i have immense respect for strippers and the like, because i know how hard they have to work and how bruised and battered their bodies become.


So, the moral of this story is, TIP YOUR STRIPPER WELL!!! she works hard for your money.


Becca.




Ohh and btw, a friend of mine brought this little gem of literature to my attention. its a short story of sorts about a zombie. its is written by Issac Marion, and i love it dearly. I'll post the link:
http://www.burningbuilding.com/zombie.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment